Pet Memorials UK, a trading name of Lincolnshire Pet Crematorium Ltd ("Pet Memorials UK", "us", "we") takes the protection of your privacy seriously and this document defines how we use any personal information we obtain from your use of this website. Pet Memorials UK is not responsible for the policies of any websites which may be linked from our website, so please check these also.
We may change this document from time to time so please ensure you check it each time you visit us.
By using our website you are consenting to the use of certain cookies outlined in this document.
What information do we collect?
We ask for your personal information when you make a purchase, register, sign up for promotions, offers or competitions, or to receive news. Depending on which of these services you use, we may collect:
- Your name and contact information including postal address, e-mail address and telephone number, even if you do not complete your purchase;
- Details of any purchase orders that you place through the website, and any details we need for delivery;
- Details you provide when you contact us or make enquiries either generally or about any purchases you make with us;
- Details of your visits to the website and the resources that you access;
Even if you do not use these services, or for example, do not proceed with a purchase, we will still gather any personal details entered and information about your activity on the website.
What we do with the personal information we collect?
Depending on how you interact with us, we may use your information:
- To allow your use of this website;
- When you purchase from us, to process your order, collect payment, enable you to track you order online, arrange delivery and for other purchase related services and for ongoing customer service dealings including any faults or refunds;
- For internal accounting and regulatory purposes;
- For statistical purposes to assess our business performance and to improve our products and services;
- To improve and personalise your experience when you visit the website (See the cookies section), and to keep you informed about other products and services you might be interested in.
Who do we share it with?
Pet Memorials UK may disclose your personal information:
- If we use authorised service providers to perform certain services on our behalf, for example this might include carriers, suppliers and online payment services. We do not permit our service providers to share or to use such information for any other purpose and they are under strict obligations to keep your information secure;
- To the police, regulators, law enforcement or other government agency where the law requires this, where appropriate to prevent or detect criminal activity, or in connection with product safety, and otherwise to relevant third parties to protect Pet Memorials UK, its business, staff and customers.
To make full use of the online shopping and personalised features on our website your computer, tablet or mobile phone will need to accept cookies, as we can only provide you with certain features of this website by using them.
Our cookies don't store sensitive information such as your name, address or payment details: they simply hold the 'key' that, once you're signed in, is associated with this information. However, if you'd prefer to restrict, block or delete cookies from us, or any other website, you can use your browser to do this.
Third Party Cookies
Our site uses third party cookies for social media and analytic purposes. Social media cookies allow you to use features such as Share on Facebook and Tweet etc. We use Google Analytics to see how our website is performing in terms of visits and page activity.